Camera WiFi Foscam C1 is one of the currently best selling cameras. If you are considering to buy this camera IP, I recommend reading this document where we are going to make a review of the camera surveillance IP Foscam C1 in all its details.
Foscam C1 specifications
You Indian then summarized some of the characteristics of the wireless camera. Throughout the document, we will expand the information about their functions.
- NOT motorized functions
- Resolution HD video 1280x720p H264
- Night vision
- 115 ° wide-angle
- Functions Wireless
- It includes audio functions
- PIR motion detector
- Slot memory for recordings
- Free APP
That includes the camera IP Foscam C1
WiFi camera comes packaged in a small box with all the accessories needed for installation.
The initial kit includes:
- Camera IP C1 with support
- 220V 5V/1A USB charger
- Cable USB charger connection
- Plugs and screws installation
- Manuals and CD installation
Foscam C1 manual Spanish
In addition to the manual provided with the camera IP you can download more information in Spanish on the website of Foscam. Among the documentation, we suggest you download:
- Download Manual full Foscam C1 Castellano
- Download Guide quick installation Foscam C1
Camera IP Foscam C1 review
Foscam WiFi C1 camera is a design sets, i.e. has no motorised functions. Although really has great importance because having a big of 115 ° viewing angle sure that installing it you will not lose detail.
Has at the base of the camera IP a micro SD memory slot up to 32 Gb. Although the memory is not included in the initial price, but can be purchased at any nearby computer store.
This memory can be used for making recordings without having a computer on. You can configure your IP camera to make recordings in different cases on this report:
- Recording If it detects movement. If it detects a person capture it on this memory
- Perform scheduled recordings. You can configure the WiFi camera at a time perform recording continuously.
Foscam C1 wall bracket
IP camera has at its core two screws can be adjusted to place it in the position you need
Combining the adjustment of these screws next to the base of the IP camera, you can install the WiFi camera in wall, such as ceilings, or leave it on a base.
The basis of the IP camera can loosen it or tighten it by turning in the clockwise sense. And thus pull the camera mounting base.
This separate stand and next the screws can anchor the bracket to the wall or ceiling, and place camera WiFi turning on this bracket to position it in place better vision have.
Front camera IP Foscam C1 details
On the front of the IP camera, we observe:
- In the top PIR sensor. This sensor works with motion detection functions, to avoid false alarms receiving the infrared signal clear bodies. If you want to see details of how the PIR sensor in IP cameras, you can read the following document.
- The lens with the image sensor is located in the central part.
- Between the objective and the logo “Foscam” can find the brightness sensor. It is part responsible for detecting the ambient light and if it is low light switch on the infrared leds.
- Under the logo “Foscam” are two leds in blue and orange. You can find these leds in other models next to the mains plug, although in this model are in the front. Show information on whether WiFi camera receives power and whether it is communicating with the Router.
- At the bottom left is IP camera microphone by where you receive audio.
NIGHT VISION CAMERA WIFI FOSCAM C1
The design of the leds are very modern. With the leds off they are not visible since they are covered by the housing of the camera, though in the dark if they are visible illuminating up to 8-10 meters without problem.
The image quality is very sharp with daylight. In the following screenshots, you can see the difference between daylight and night vision.
As you can see, it offers an acceptable quality up to 8 meters.
Foscam C1 rear connections
Giving back to the IP camera can also find in the top a internal speaker.
In the back you can find the following buttons:
- WPS/Reset. One-touch activates the WiFi connection with a WPS Router. Or If you hold the button for 10-15 seconds is a reset of factory, deleting all the WiFi camera settings.
- Soft AP. With this button the IP camera creates a Wi-Fi network to which you can connect via a mobile, portable,… So you can access the camera without Router and start the configuration.
- The power connector appears at the bottom must be connected using the adapter power.
At the rear you can find protected with plastic the ethernet network connector. If not make the setting with Soft AP, you must initially connect to your Router network cable.
In the central part of the camera WiFi you can find a sticker with the following information:
- MAC address of the IP camera. You can use it if you need to make a MAC filtering on your Router Configuration.
- User name and password. By default the user name is admin and no password. Although when you access the IP camera will recommend you modify it.
- DDNS address. Here you can see the DDNS address supplies manufacturer if you need to remotely access this function.
- QR code and address UID on the right side of the image. To access the camera WiFi P2P settings and view it from your mobile will use it.
- There are also other data concerning the model number, serial number… that are not used for configuration
Connecting camera power IP Foscam C1
The IP Foscam C1 camera includes a feeder 5V/1A and a detachable USB cable.
In the pictures below you have a gallery with pictures of the adapter power Foscam
With this you can use the USB cable to connect directly to a PC and thus obtain food. Some applications may be:
- Use the camera in a place you don’t have power and for example you have a laptop, charger USB car,…
- It may be an interesting utility if you need to use the WiFi camera as monitor babies in a hotel, House of friends,… where you don’t have Internet and through Soft AP you can access the camera.
Camera IP Foscam C1 configuration
If you need documentation and help for the configuration you can consult the Foscam where will find help for configuration in Castilian.
You can set your camera WiFi Foscam C1 up to in three different ways:
- Using Soft AP
- With a computer on
- To view images using a WEB browser.
- For view or record the images using a software.
- View all through service in the cloud of Foscam
- Using the mobile APP
- With the APP Foscam P2P
- Using Another APP DDNS and opening a port on your Router
In the following lines we will detail the different access modes and see that options allows us to in each case.
Camera IP Foscam C1 through Soft AP Setup
Press the rear button Soft AP IP camera creates a Wi-Fi network to which you can connect with a mobile phone or a computer. So you can do the initial configuration of the camera WiFi without a Router.
In the following document, you have more information about how to configure the IP camera using this function.
Configuration IP Foscam C1 camera using a computer
When you connect your camera WiFi C1 to the same Router that you have your personal computer connected, you can download the IP CAMERA TOOL software to start the configuration.
This software will detect you the IP address on which this IP camera installed. You must just double click in this direction for viewing the image in your default browser. We recommend using Internet Explorer to be able to use all functions of the camera.
From the web browser, you must type the user name and password appears by default in the back of the camera WiFi.
Check allow the use of plug-ins will appear in your browser to view video.
Later you will be prompted to change this password for security.
Once done you can access the tab Video, where you will be shown images live camera WiFi.
Once you have accessed the camera IP from your local network can make the other settings such as:
- Notice shipping warning in case of alarm settings
- In case of alarm recording
- Or make the DDNS Setup to access remotely from a web browser on another local network. For this function, we recommend that you read the following document of our blog with more detailed information
SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION OF RECORDING FROM PC ON FOSCAM C1
Foscam provides a free PC software that can record up to 64 channels. You can download this software from the Foscam download section
From this free software can manage and configure your WiFi surveillance cameras. You can configure the software to record on this computer when East on this software in several cases as:
- Record continuously
- Perform recordings if motion is detected
- Make recordings at a time previously specified
For more information you can download the manual Foscam CMS to see all its functions.
SEE PICTURES OR RECORDINGS ON A COMPUTER OF FOSCAM CLOUD SERVICE
Foscam has recently launched a service of recording images in the cloud. Through this service can record images in a Cloud of Foscam server and check the recordings later or see IP cameras in real-time.
In the following our blog you have more information about how to access the Foscam-Cloud service from a web browser.
Setup camera Foscam WiFi C1 through mobile APP
The manufacturer supplies a mobile APP MyFoscam system. This means that once you configure the IP camera app or Web MyFoscam won’t have to reconfigure it. Both applications are connected, so it is only necessary to configure the IP camera.
To configure the Foscam APP on your phone , I recommend you read the following document from our blog
CAMERA FOSCAM WIFI C1 THROUGH APP DDNS CONFIGURATION
If you have third-party IP cameras in your common APP or for some other reason don’t want to use the APP Foscam supplies manufacturer, the camera IP C1 allows using an address DDNS.
As for remote access from a PC, if it is possible to configure the WiFi camera using a DDNS address and use this address to access the APP.
For more information you can read the section of this blog about as from a remote browser access the IP camera with DDNS.
Price IP camera Foscam C1
Here you can find the cheapest price of Foscam C1. We ship from Spain through urgent in most provinces.
Foscam C1 Indoor HD 720P Wireless Plug and Play IP Camera …
Foscam C1 IP Camera Teardown and Review
How To Setup Foscam C1 Using Smartphone Foscam App
Foscam 720p HD Indoor Wireless IP Camera C1 B&H Photo Video
Buy Foscam Foscam C1 Lite HD 720P Indoor Wireless Camera …
Foscam C1 lite Price in Pakistan Home shopping
Foscam C1B C1 Indoor 720p HD Wireless Plug and Play IP …
Foscam FI9900P Outdoor HD 1080P Wireless IP Camera Review …
Top 10 Best Wi-Fi Surveillance Camera of 2018 Review
Foscam FI9853EP HD POE Vandal Proof CCTV Camera
Foscam C1 wireless security camera summary
FOSCAM C1 Wireless IP Camera Home Security Alarm 1.0MP …
Foscam C1 Review
Foscam C1 Lite HD Wireless Camera review: A good indoor …
Foscam C1 IP Camera Review
FOSCAM C1 Wireless IP Camera Home Security Alarm 1.0MP …
Foscam C1 Indoor HD 720P Wireless IP Camera with Night …
Foscam 720P Indoor Wireless IP Security Camera $49 shipped …
FOSCAM C1 1.0 Megapixel Cube 720P IP Wireless IR Camera …